SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

gandel taken to task over tin stake, page-8

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Hello Joan see you are still holding on from comments on ADVFN.

Contra to shadowchasers comments there no reason newspapers should not be intrested. Has all the classic Ingredients after all David verses goliath struggle with shareholder versus the son of a billionaire who is a big wheel in Australia. Then you have the recent spotlight on Lynas where a similar situation is taking place and the recent Gip piece in the west Australian.

That is before you even get into ?irregularities?. There are whispers of legal action though i do not know any details. Maybe some people are holding back hoping it will not come to that, but that is only a guess on my part.

You can complain to the ASX (see previous posts) also it is worth complaining to Gips partner in Heemskirk Stellar. Also could be worth contacting the various mining news websites.

Opposition is a bit disorganised at the moment with a slow start due to going over all the arguments and the difficulties with shareholders spread over half the world.

If you could post the information provided by The Pennyguru and others on the ADVFN thread it would help as would Transmeta/Confidential doing the same on Wallstreet online.

This does not cover everything of course but i suffer from the same problem you do being a long standing British holder.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5 614

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4149240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2967445 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.