LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Ausheds, as ever I appreciate your comment and perspective. Many...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Ausheds, as ever I appreciate your comment and perspective. Many years ago, my employer, who coincidently owned Mt Weld, spent more than a million $ in China and were cheated. This was because we (me) did not understand the Chinese culture or the Chinese way of doing things. It is differet to the Western way. And each party believe they are right. So there are no wrongs or rights about this; just a different culture and a different philosophy. Yeo is Chinese Malaysian, and if she followed the Chinese way, she would have got tacit approval - that is the Chinese system. But I bow to your local knowledge and I dearly hope you are right. I put 80% of my net worth into LYC because I believe in Mt Weld. Dr John Daniels and Graham Willett, my co directors, in the late 1980's, showed me results that demonstrated Mt Weld was the best REE deposit known on earth so far (Cerro Impacto could also be a contendor). because lateritic weathering had concentrated various REE elements into distinct horizons and leached out the dilutents. They also made the point is was very low in thorium. It would be a real shame if the world class commercial value of Mt Weld was destroyed by petty politics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.