re: Redabyss/Gang rapist protected! "Come on you clowns"...Well,...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: Redabyss/Gang rapist protected! "Come on you clowns"...Well, that's certainly got you off on the right foot hasn't it?

Followed up by: "I dont know the story and he probably had it coming, but let the justice system do its job"...
    The Justice System did it's job.

And it gets better with: "By the way I was chairman of a jury once that put a rapist away for 20 years, which at that time was the maximum. Its a serious thing to have to do to an 18 year old. He was out a couple of years later because in this case the girl had concocted large parts of her story (which I suspected at the time but put him down anyway) and accused his cousin of the same thing"...
    What a remarkable Juror you were, ignoring the fundamental principles of "beyond reasonable doubt".

It's taken a gutsy Judge to deal with these animals and I commend him for his ground breaking ruling, although I'm sure you and all the other do-gooders will be lobbying for reduced sentences. However, I can't help but wonder would you be so critical had it been your daughter/sister/wife or mum subjected to these horrific crimes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.