Gang rapist protected!, page-32

1. 59 Posts.
    When you bring in the death penalty, and if you convict an innocent person of crime they never did, then who is to blame. (eg The last man to be hung in australia was found to be innocent of his crimes.) Based on the death penalty as an eye for an eye notion, someone else should have to pay for killing an innocent man. Who? The judge...the executioner.....the prosecuting lawyer :).

To statements that propose the death penalty be implemented on a case by case basis:
    The judge is in no position to selectively hand out death penalty sentences to individuals.. Why: Subjectivity, discrimination etc.

If you lock up somebody and not apply the death penalty, and they are innocent, there is a chance they might be found innocent. If the "Hurricane" was convicted to death, he would never have had the chance to be freed. In his situation, weren't they 100% certain, beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt.

I am sorry, i know this is an investment forum, and i will be turning around back to sharemarket trading, but the death penalty should not be reintorduced.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.