I think you are wrong bacci....Or I sincerely hope you...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I think you are wrong bacci....Or I sincerely hope you are.....Here is why....

Religious freedom is enshrined in the constitution?....But issue number one is that Islam - is also a distinctly political entity. It always has been. A good QC could argue that point....Hell, I could argue that point with extreme eloquence - and successfully and hopefully see its religious status trashed to a political entity that wishes to destroy the West - which it distinctly does in the Quran, hadiths, and mass attitudes of Muslims around the world. Why would I not argue that case? In spite of ASIO and other agency lies and platitudes. I have seen it at its worst and would not wish the curse on anyone....I don't pass judgement on individual muslims who are here....and I have met many around the planet who were good people. BUT, were they good people in spite of Islam? Or good people because of Islam? And are we going to continue to base our security profile and risk elements on the good of a minority/majority - or base them on a dedicated minority that we really have no concrete numbers or profiles on - but we know they want to kill us. Spin the wheel....vote for incompetence....or face the danger they want you to not know - or worry about - until they fk up.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.