FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gann anniversary

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all, back from The Wall concert in Melbourne - WOW is all I can say. "Run Like Hell" seems so appropriate for fiat currencies.

Happy Anniversary to FML this week marks the start of the last rally. Here is a little snippet I grabbed from the WWW on Gann:

"Other important Gann numbers are derived as follows: One year is 365 days, as this is the time it takes the sun to enter a hemisphere, move to the opposite hemisphere, and then return to the starting point. The movement of the sun produces definite seasons, affects crops and weather, and therefore has a dominant effect on our lives. For this reason the 30-day or sun cycle has dominance. Besides what has already been said about the number seven, it is important because of its link to the lunar cycle.

The number 144 was also important to Gann, whether because of there being 1440 minutes in a day (the decimal point is disregarded), it is 40% of a circle (360° x 0.40) = 144°), or because it is the square of 12. Numbers that occur repeatedly in the different sciences-such as mathematics, geometry, physics-cycles, and other natural studies were very important to Gann.

After studying mathematics and researching number patterns, Gann had to find a practical use for his newly acquired knowledge. Armed with this information Gann turned to the stock and commodity markets. After applying his strong background in mathematics to these markets, he concluded that markets adhere to mathematical law. From this conclusion he was able to develop his trading theory. This theory basically stated that market movement is governed by the forces of pattern, price and time."

Source: http://www.forexpros.com/education/gann-theory/gann-was-a-rare-mathematician-7395

I hope this week is the starting point for FML's next run up. News from TI is overdue IMO. The rain has held off for the CRE campaign - now almost 40 days in. CRE and Stone hmmmm still toe tapping perhaps that could be the trigger?

Regards and best of luck to all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

PS wonder how long we have to wait for Iran to do something stupid? This is a pressure cooker that might trigger the next up-leg in gold very shortly past the $1900 highs from a few months back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.