I didnt like lally's mastering risk. I found it a bit boring....

1. 1,368 Posts.
    I didnt like lally's mastering risk. I found it a bit boring. Each to his own.

I didnt know metastock had gannfans, but I knew someone would. BCT prides itself on having the most indicators of any software (it has over 200), but I got the feeling that they might be 'adapted' from somewhere else, if you know what I mean.
    If MS has them, then stick with MS.

Astrology, well I could go on forever. Although I was once into all the newage garbage, I have since proved it all useless. I wont bore you with all my beliefs.
    Astrology is disproved by modern science. We now know (thanks to hubble telescope) that our solar system is moving throughout the galaxy, and that our galaxy is also moving throughout the nuniverse. Starts are not still in the same postion they were when you were born. So although you might be born in Libra (Im 24/9), todays 24/9 might not be in Libra, especially as I was born on a cusp.
    Look up a thing called 'precession' and maybe the 'chandler wobbble'. The earths axis isnt spinning perfectly. Why do twins have different personalities? Need I go on?
    http://www.badastronomy.com/
    is a great site for a look.

When it comes to stock market, you can find all sorts of theories, and even justify them.
    cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.