SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

gann45.. can you post something original

1. 5,609 Posts.
    gann45. correct. your post is amateurish. where is your imagination mate..bottom of the chart i guess?

better you take your 5c and post on the asx thread. you have added nothing about the company to this board and dont understand this stock. your posts relate to technical data. Any short term punter with little money has to do that i guess.its of little use to any of us except other guys who think that the sun revolves around charts.. Your technical data relates to just about every stock on the board and YOUR SO CLEVER about oilex? You have fallen for the oldest trick in the book. You think your smarter than you really are because you have found shelter in a trend. Most of your posts say the same thing I ROBOT style. Pure technical clap trap is for guys who have to rely on it as a guide since they can't get their head around the big picture or what constitutes a real investment. I use to make charts with buying patterns for guys like you to lap up. You have been correct in the short term, but that's hardly been an achievement given the market. Maybe i should not get my self started. ITS A GUIDE MATE. dyor and post something useful about the company other than the obvious short term chart junk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.