ZFX zinifex limited

I think this thread could use this as...

1. 10,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    I think this thread could use this as well:
    ---------------------------

Clark is 100% correct is saying that charting is a form of voodoo, it is voodoo.

But there is a reason for it, there is a reason for everything its just unfortunatly with most things you have to spend years to get to the essence of it and then you realise most of it is rubish.

There is a reason why you should be catholic, there are many more reasons why you should not. There are reasons why Hitler called his forces the third reich and those reasons have a PROFOUND impact on us today and the years to come.

There is a reason why people went to this voodoo stuff, there are extremely good reasons for it, its just 99% of it is cra.p.

The ignorant, dismiss it and never know about it, the wise investigate it and find out about it. People on here know trendlines work, they also know trendlines do not work as well... this is as far as the concept goes in EVERYBODIES minds on here, let me give you a revelation, trendlines are PATHETIC, trendlines are not even close to it, trendlines are still studying effect with effect you are still using expired information to predict futures prices that is ABSURD, but there are reasons why trendlines sometimes work. No one on here will understand it, but I am going to post it anyone just to show there is so much more out there to know, this is why trendlines should work and the reason why they stop working as you are only seeing this effect on the chart and you have no idea when this effect will cease to exist:

All market pivots are defined by ratios that exist between price and time angles and they move as gain or loss defined by the amount of time contained in the bar that created the rations. This captures the fractal point by the cause of the pivot in question. Ratios defined by the pivot are the cause of vibration any angle or vector drawn from that pivot into the future will absolutely reject price.

Open your eyes, there is so much more to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.