INR 3.57% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

hey Ty, I don’t think the price went down due to any...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    hey Ty, I don’t think the price went down due to any pre-existing fundamentals, nor a change to them.
    INR went down (not by much really) due to NEW information and new market dynamics.
    The price has not gone down to fill INR’s exclusive trading gap lol. It’s not exclusive to us by any means lol, but I’m sure that narrative suits certain agendas (they got lucky lol).
    Every share has gone down...and they didn’t have gaps did they.

No. All we are witnessing is a lovely storm, inclusive of Inflationary figures + global and knock on effect to Australia’s own.
    We’re seeing the effect of the next 2 years of anticipated interest rate rise expectations/projections in both Australia and key alliance countries.
    We’re seeing a concerted attempt by media forces to scare the shit out of the younger generations and baby boomers alike, with regards to a potential Russian lead War - which is utter bull dust reporting because nothing of the like is going on!
    We’re also seeing the knock on effect of the dash for cash in the Crypto world, which then gets stowed while the market settles.
    We’re seeing fallout from the Chinese property developers market collapse in China as well.

All of the above mentioned are causes for several different cohorts in the investing demographic to want greatly for CASH.

The lovely little kind of storm that INR and similar stable shares certainly do recover from, because the storm has nothing to do with the company.
    The LIT index is down and it’s always been an excellent leading indicator for me, whereby INR lags behind it LIT’s means prices (over different periods) and similar vwap applications as well as DMI.

Basically, these things can be a shock, but if an investor does want to enter in this climate they might allow for the drama margin.
    Ie., 10-15% fluctuations in addition to the usual 10% fluctuations to boot.

Have a good week mate and don’t worry too much, INR has a sense of direction, is executing its plans well and has a proven and price able resource value, giving it tangible asset value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $426.1K 2.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2695898 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 197141 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.