MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

gap at 45, page-36

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Noonie and others

very Interesting reading guys. I must go to Bunnings in the morning and get a big tube of Gap filler and ring my sailor mates to go pump and dump at the nearest club.Yes I am in my 50's and not suffering a mid life crisis however I must watch my rise and fall!!!

Get real..this is nothing more than a big correction to a couple of massive swings up...Had to happen..Intra day traders delight.

Bottom line is this ..if you can't stand the heat get out of the Kitchen..you might get your fingers burnt.

I don't hold stock yet but I will before the announcement.
    IMO early next week you will see a lot of volume buy side again in preparation for the announcement.Bit like lotto buyers queuing up to by tickets in the big Jackpot.

If the announcement is good ..everyone in the game will pat themselves on the back..if there is no news or bad news then the day traders will dump big time and move on to the next target.

I will buy on fundamentals and yes Lepanic the drilling may not happen until 2010 but remember it's only a few months away.

While at Bunnings I must also purchase some large green candlesticks in case the lights go out.

Trading in shares intraday is a punt..sometimes you win sometimes you lose . If the fundamentals are right you stand a better chance on the win side.

There is Gas in Artemis and MEO could be cooking very shortly once the gas gets connected!!

Happy punting guys

I am enjoying the wine.Lifes too short don't stress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.