CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

gap closed for the bulls, page-7

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Im with u on that one Wiza ....... clone the Ark in-house first, get the value add .... THEN individual capex raisings as/if required per strategic placements.

Agree ARU/NUP model paid big time thru smoke and mirrors and we actually HAVE the goods already.

Only reason I can think of keeping cash in the mothership is

(1) poss tax advantages

(2) we have something really worthwhile in our own rifle sights ...... (where's Pirra haha).

So yeah, voice strong opinions but reckon the answers will come out anyway at the AGM. Almost feel like daytripping from the Med for this AGM but someone's gonna kill me if I do haha.

Personally am going on the track record and rabbit outa the hat pulling to date for which I have NO COMPLAINTS considering at what we are looking at mid-long term .......and relying on fellow rowers to crack the whips on my behalf too ta whilst praising Zeus.

Ask the Q for me about the advantages of high PER TSX listing for RJUM Unlimited ta.

Re ID for HC, u should all wear white togas with gold trimmings ...... and sport the mandatory beard !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.