ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

For all those who panicked, with such an initial over reaction...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    For all those who panicked, with such an initial over reaction the gaps would always be filled. Look at FMG that I have quoted before, a massive drop from $13.15 down to $1.16. Then a rapid retrace to 2's, 3's, 4's and now in the $6.00 plus again.

Many close old gaps on negative announcements.

But was this announcement as negative as many thought. I don't really think so. These grades of copper and gold findings have led to some very successful long term mining in the past. Often rich veins have only been extremely short lived.

BYR's gaps are now closed and within two days it has bounced more than 20%. These results are better than over 90% of the entire ASX share portfolio in the past two days.

Closed gaps and bounced....Yes

Good news coming we'll have to wait'n'see.

If we had been smart traders and jumped off on the downward trend and indicators then rebought after the gap closure what a great profit maker this would've been. Or if we knew the sharemarket as well as we should before risking our hard earned money we would've understood option trading and made great profits with this drop in SP.

Indicators are now turning upwards and if the announcements are positive with further finds which I believe they will be, then there is at least a gap to be filled and filled it will be at 20c. Maybe a lot quicker than we think.

PRU and the ASX charts have overall followed a very similar pattern. From lows last Sept to highs in Jan/Feb and an almost double dip March and May. BYR has done the same but on a larger scale. BYR was actually reverting back towards a buy when the over expectations and reactions to a couple of announcements caused a massive slide that gave option trading big boys the perfect opportunity to close gaps and make huge profits with our money(if we let them) before a typical rebound point.

Just remember when you panic.....forums are often watched to study human emotions, along with charting indicators.

So if your upset or over joyed don't let em know...Either by how you trade or how you react.

IMHO DYOR

Cheers all and GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.