TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Plenty of people were saying this would likely be dumped again...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Plenty of people were saying this would likely be dumped again today, including myself. I do think it's been dumped far worse than most (including myself) expected - I thought there would at least be a bit of a decent intraday bounce.

People making calls like "$1.50 by lunch time" are either dilusional, stupid or in denial. The thing is eventually $1.50 is highly likely and possibly even warranted based on peer comparisons. But in the short term blind Freddy can see how The TON SP is behaving. It's exactly the same as it behaved pre this recent announcement. If a stock gaps up then retraces on massive volume, finishes on its low, it's highly unlikely it's going to more than triple in 2 hours during the next trading session...

Making such predictions are just plain dangerous. We've had hearts kicked off hot copper recently for less.

I would have thought these people would have learnt their lesson by now after being so wrong for so long.

Anyway, you'd have to think a top up around that gap closing wouldn't be a bad bet. I'd be gob smacked if it went any lower but nothing's out of the question when it comes to TON with so many stake holders and big boys pushing it where they may.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.