SNT 25.7% 4.4¢ syntara limited

PXS share has been manipulated for some time by looking at the...

1. 707 Posts.
    PXS share has been manipulated for some time by looking at the traded patterns and volumes, in order to accumulate at lower price/cost and only traders and institutions can price share at mid point and traded as little as one share per trade. Normal investors cannot afford to buy or sell at such volumes due to brokerage cost. therefore the share price is artificial and small investors that needed the money had to sell at lower price to the benefit of the accumulators. In this situation it also help some investors to take advantage and buy cheaper shares at the same time.
    when a big holder goes pass 20% they are obliged to buy the company out T/O in this case and has to pay the same price normally at a premium of whatever price they offer and agree by all holders.
    In the old day they normally offer higher price for major holders and lower for minor holders.
    That's my understanding !
    In my opinion if you hold PXS and can afford to wait you should wait for a little while, unless you need the money urgently !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.009(25.7%)
Mkt cap ! $52.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.4¢ 3.6¢ $183.9K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1159 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 997342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.