HDR hardman resources limited

gap closed, page-9

1. 2,104 Posts.
    re: gap closed / butcherano G'dya hoots. I've written bots for online gambling before (using screen scrapers to grab the info off the net, then crunch the numbers and perform the specific actions using a separate computer program) which would have pretty similar tactics and structure I'd say. Definitely a lot of work would need to go into a good one, but worthwhile if you can get them working well. Would also be good to be playing with other people's money like your relative though...lol The beauty about a trading "bot" is that if you can get it working the way you want, it'll trade for you 24hrs a day and you can kick back and enjoy the good life. Your relo sounds like a smart man!....even picked a good part of the world to do it in....lol

And zinc, just on that comment from roc - just had a bit of a chat with someone over there (not John). Apparently it's a bit presumptuous of them to be saying that it's dry at this stage. They still haven't finished crunching the numbers from the wireline logs. But at the end of the day it's not going to be the result we want. Apparently they would have preferred the website said "dry, subject to completion of wireline logs". They couldn't confirm if it was dry because they didn't hit any good quality sands or if they hit some good sand but no hc's. I'd prefer if they just kept their mouths shut and we got the full story in one hit from hardman or woodside. Their long term faithful shareholders won't be selling on the news, so why bother catering to the short terms traders.

Cheers,
    Butcherano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.