GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

gap developing, page-25

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: off topic chart chat jocam9...

Go for it...a bit of controversy may help attract a few more readers to your site.

I'm all for it by the way...but think it might be best if you not to discount the market's capacity to think for itself, which afterall is where most of your readers come from?

You may not like to think so...but I suspect there are some pretty switched on people in the "market"...the sort that would have done many hours research on this drill and the results to date.

Whilst technical analysis clearly will not tell up what lies beneath...lol...it can be a very good reflection of what the market think lies beneath. You just need to understand how to read it?

This is an artform unto itself...and I fear many are far to quick to dismiss it as some kind of voodoo. Play the markets long enough however and you will learn to understand how the game works.

By the way...low price, high price, whatever price...the actual share price itself is not always a true reflection of what the market thinks, just of the "noise" from the very junior end of the retail market...it is the underlying "story" playing out in the trading patterns that really tells the tail of what the real market thinks.

Sometimes, the better the story, the lower the price and the oposite can be true of bad stories...it all comes down to the controlling forces and at which point "they" gain critical mass (control) of the free float.

I could probably write a paper on this, but fear I would be here for days...lol...and for what?

For some dweeb to respond with a one-liner?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.