ALM 0.00% 0.9¢ alma metals limited

Uhh no. I dont struggle with that. I saw AFR as heading south...

1. 107 Posts.
    Uhh no. I dont struggle with that. I saw AFR as heading south and said as much a year ago, even fluked the exact support level of 13 cents (called that a year ago, and even got called an idiot for saying that was where it was headed).

So if i have struggled to stay outr of something I saw (correctly) as halving in value...then shame on me.

You however, have presumably done your dough, averaging first up, then down, and now up again on a stock that doesnt even have a mining licence and operates in Africa.

Hmmm. Not me struggling.

Now, the Licence probably is coming, the trick is to pick the timing, attenuating risk and entering the stock with a shorter lead time to production; ie less long term unnecessary exposure.

I am still a sell on this as I believe the upside in the short term is poor, as people sitting on a loss will hammer any gains.

And if I miss the boat and the licence is granted, then so what, jump in at a bit of a premium.

Apples, remind me again how this stock couldnt possible drop down to 13 cents and how it is on its way to the moon and how only an idiot would say it could possibly drop from about 23 cents, when it just had to be going to up based on all that juicy coal, that has so much value, that it can sustain a company even one, without the right to dig it up and mine it.

Also, please clarify if your fellow holders should be averaging up, or down?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.248K 138.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 711500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1465810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.