SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

gap filled at $1.115, page-31

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "Surely they cant all be wrong?"

"I believe they can be - whether they are or not is debateable."
    They are either wrong now or they were wrong when this was trending up strongly and trading around $4."

Well I believe the 'market' is right at any given time, because it is the market or majority that determine the price and not some individual that wishes to have an opinion, even though we are entitled to one.

The real question isnt where gold is going but where SLR is going, and SLR had a SELL on it in last Oct.
    In march some were calling the bottom again, backing in it would rise, time to buy, well it has now more than halved again from 2.20 to 97cents
    Gold maybe relevant to the sector, but if you tracked SLR properly, tracking the gold price is irrelevant, because you would still have had your answer with SLR, to get out and stay out.

LT buy, what does that mean exactly? If you happened to buy in november at $3.50ish and havent sold you now just sit there not knowing what to do, or whether SLR is going to 70cents 50cents or 30cents?? Is that a long term buy?
    If thats what you want to sit through and call the market wrong thats your perogitive.
    If you dont argue with the market it can help to preserve your capital, therefor the market is right today, yesterday and in october when it was 4.00.
    If this is what can happen with a stock in that timeframe, who can actually now tell you where gold is going to be in the long term??

Because most of the people pumping it didnt get it right this time around!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.