SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

gap filled at $1.115, page-33

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    "If you dont argue with the market it can help to preserve your capital, therefor the market is right today, yesterday and in october when it was 4.00."
    Vendor
    The market is a forward projecting entity, and try's to project a fair price for a company based on, 6-18 months down the track, so to say the market is right today and yesterday is a bit puzzling as we don't know what will happen.

The market has obviously priced in a Lower POG within the SLR share price, and time will tell whether the market will be correct on this assumption or not. To buy SLR today (disregard TA's) is to buy SLR with the mindset that the POG will not fall much lower within a 6-18 month outlook, and may climb higher. Hopefully meaning that the market is wrong in their projection.

The market was not right in October when the SP was at $4, because at the time, the market thought gold would continue to climb which it hasn't. You say don't argue with the market, but does that mean that we should not have argued with the market when the sp was rising at $4?

IMO, you constantly have to argue with the market to find value. Otherwise if the market was always right, there would be no value anywhere and there would be no point in investing at all.

If SLR does dip down to 80c, I will be loading up some more, as I am bullish on gold in the long run, and am happy to ride the ups and downs of the market.
    IMO the relentless buying of gold in the east along with the fall in the AUD will make SLR and most beaten down Goldies great 1-2 year plays, it will just take some time for sentiment to turn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.