SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Vendor This concept about the market being something that is an...

1. 20,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2032
    Vendor
    This concept about the market being something that is an entity is ridiculous . The market is a collective of individual decisions based on individual assumptions at any point in time. When one set of assumptions prevails over the others it drives the price in which a small part of the company trades at any given day. The market will move the price of a stock by a few % a day sometimes resulting in the underlying worth of a company changing by 10s of millions or hundres of millions within a few hrs . Surely this is not the market accurately repricing the value of a company with every trade.
    The market is in my view often wrong , sometimes by a little , sometimes by a lot . I do think when it comes to a stock in a strong trend the differences between FA and TA come out .
    I don't hold SLR now but whether the sellers of today are right and wrong will only be known in the future . The reality is one needs to make some assumptions and back them, if gold stays steady or increases its a bargain , if it falls a little it's fair value and if it falls to low 1000s and stays there then it's expensive - the challenge is nobody knows and we are all guessing , as we do with charts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.