AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

gap filled, page-34

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    loki01,

I was correct, you were out in 2012 and for 2 years now all you have delighted in doing is wandering by and peeing in the pool.

BTW, i do own other stocks than the ones I comment on.

There is not so much to bleat about when they go up, and they tend to march up more slowly.

In other words, I comment on stocks that I own that are not doing well, not those that are going ok, and certainly never waste my life on shares I don't own.

You should try it.

As for Mr Johnson, I am tempted to agree that he may be in over his head. This would explain why there have been more problems than necessary, and why fixes have been so frequent. If you don't know what you are doing, or don't know what you don't know, you will tend to select the people who are the same, which explains why some of the plant was so poorly built. It also explains why they seem a bit dullard in the past.

It also explains the "lets acquire a resource, concentrate it and ship it" strategy. I think this trivialises some of the problems - money to do so for starters.

Use other peoples money, place a contract for supply to the resource owner, let them finance it and we can reject the concentrate if it doesn't arrive on spec.

This would be the smarter way to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.51K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47773044 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15589614 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.