ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

gap needs to close, page-7

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The smell of a big signing deal on the horizon is masked by the smell of a speeding ticket.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The company would of at least make an announcement that it would go into talks with partners before even considering a signing deal (though as usual I would LOVE to be proven wrong). And if it does then those talks would takes weeks if not months.

There were the going concerns for the company which has been solved, so this shouldn't be a problem.
    With a small exercising price, I don't see how most of the remaining options won't be exercised by the end date (or at least that's what financial theory tells me).

Actually I'm just rereading some old announcements and is it just me or does the lines:
    "Internal?testing?is?complete?in?a?number?projects?for?global?entities?and?commercial?discussions?have?commenced."
    "Interest?in?Mix&Go?continues?to?increase?and?has?lead?to?an?additional?ten?(10)?Materials?Transfer?Agreements?and?/?or?Confidentiality?Agreements?being?negotiated?in?2010."
    sound really promising? If I'm not mistaken...10 MTA/CAs? If we got that big....

Maybe I will be proven wrong, maybe this is a signing deal...and here I was starting to lose faith in ADO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM
    This was posted on the OBJ section by boiler on the anotomy of a P&D (great vid imo) and if I'm not mistaken, ADO has been a classic pump and dump in the past, however ADO has not broken support levels and continues to remain strong. Maybe this is one of those 'one in thirty or fourty' that will actually become a company maker? (This time I would love to be proven right...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.