AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

gap set to close at 21, page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    It's that uncertainty til another Greek election June 17 that took me out today,chimera.

Yes there could be a bounce up from here but there is a high probability near certainty that there will be further falls.

Today's volume was "fed" by the 5 million shares issued SPP.Buyers today were "courageous" but such buyers often have tight stop losses and before even 20 cents they can activate same contributing to further selling pressure.

Such "courageous" types also often will sell into any bounce up from 22 thus swamping the up day.

Like chimera tell us true if AXE was say 26 on Monday would you take profit from today's buy? If not what percent of Traders would,in your opinion?

Anyway one always likes to see a sold share close much lower than you sold at and today don't rate [sold at 23]

BUT imho there's a lot more chance of this doing much lower before June election.There's much more chance that other Euros will do it Greek.

Prefer to have my capital doing nothing in the Bank rather than riding this storm,this knife chopping 10/15% off in a day.

I sideline awaiting Confirmed UpTrend.Nix bottom picking or doubling/tripling down that's a game for Mugs in these economic conditions.

btw AXE will be the first company I'll come back in on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $78.79K 310.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101430 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.