XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

WE had people that had already decided the market was going to...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    WE had people that had already decided the market was going to bounce an Hr before it opend and what they where going to be doing and HR after that.I'm afaraid I'm not that good , what was good was a high was set inplace to reload short positions on the way to target at 4320 , following the primary trend as bris put it, thats the low risk trade with the greatest potential.
    Now we have filled in some horozontal slots with 60 odd 30 min bars..... 50% have traded in the new value range between 4368-4358.That provided some resistance during the offshore session last night, and it's possible we could see todays range between 4370 and 4310..it's fair to say that for now the down side preasure has eased for now as we are taking up horozontal slots and not vertical,lets see how it develops.
    There's nothing telling me we are about to roar back up 150 ticks, not to say it won't but I doubt it ,I'm more inclined to think it could break lower , but that also remains to be seen ,we have a low to look at and a high to test.Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.