ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

gap, page-34

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I strongly feel that it won't get to the vote on the memorandum but nothing would surprise from here.

Keep making a dollar or two"

Hi Bundalee,

I still hold a parcel of arond 100k shares which they only owe me, from memory, around 40 cents or a little more. They were in the last one of my portfolio that I slowly slowly sold out over the last year or so.

The ones I've sold and that were in another two portfolios owed me an average of 60 to 60.5 cents, so I did make a little profit there as well.

I can assure you and everyone else here that, if it wasn't for the shamozzle that Management got us in, and the suggestion/recommendation made by them that we should accept the offer because they were all doing it, I wouldn't have done so. But past is past, and we have to accept what is happening.
    Gets to me that there are still posters around here saying that it was a master stroke (NO not Exactly the same words, but not far from it), and that their move was only done to incentivise others to jump into the foray. Never in my whole life have I heard anything of the kind. But it's up to them if they chose to believe it to be like that.

I know that if I was to sell, I should have sold when the offer first came out, but, like many others here, I was waiting and hoping for another offer to come out. As it didn't, and as I noticed that the sp was constantly manipulated, I realised that it was unfolding to be a repetition of what happened with AOE, and I sold knowing that there are many opportunities out there if one is prepared to take the risk.

As for you thinking that we may not be going to get to the memorandum, I have my ideas if that wasn't going to happen.
    1) One that maybe someone will come in with a better proposition, and although I admit that I am only guessing, I can see that happening, and
    2) That if the offer does not go ahead and we were to revert back to where we started, we would go back to the same old story of having the same mob/Management. To this I have to say GOD HELP US. And that is why I prefer to get out of it with what I can get and not worrying anymore with what this mob will be getting us into. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY, and these lot have, IMHO bitten us more than once already, and too many times for my likings.

Good luck with your investment. As for me, and the shares that I have left, I will decide what to do with them in next few days.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.