ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Yaq,You always gave the forum the impression that you knew a lot...

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yaq,

You always gave the forum the impression that you knew a lot about ESG

You have not answered the fundamental question as to the WHY the ESG Board, which you so often lionised, just Rolled Over whimpering cowering like water spaniels

Other boards have the courage to tell whoever is after them to GO JUMP and they fight for their shareholders

Where are we with the evidentiary classic :
    1mthVWAP + 40% = 0.61 x 1.40 = $0.85

Not even that 85cps is looking likely now , let alone the Other-Bidders circling , swooping and contesting to give us the $3

If TRU Energy can get 90cps Firm why cant we ?

If ORG or anyone of the many Others out there want ESG all they have to do is offer 90cps Cash and I reckon they will get over 50%

What will Santos do then ?

I thought you were Tough on Santos but it seems that you are now firmly in their Camp of the Saints

90c is what we want NOT their lousy Santos Scrip which gets lower every day

Santos seem to be in big trouble if you look at their share price - one of those Project on the Wall case study charts that you show the Newbie class of investors. You know the One that which slopes at 45degrees from Left Hand Top Corner to Right Hand Bottom Corner. When you see a Chart like that what do you do ? Slap your EarHole like that ! Run like youve seen a devil ! Who would want to have a chunk of that slippery slide looking to deliver into the $10 range.

Keep saying it like you mean it
    Slap that 90c down on your elbow
    You know you want it like that
    Slap 90c
    90c Slap
    Slap the Slap
    for 90c

Is that the Answer? 90c Cash

Oh from the top bunk please wearing my black pyjamas I entreat ye to deliver Santos to the heights of $13.15 so the ratio of 0.06881 can calculate a 90cps so I can exit this living hell at 90cps

I want my 90cps
    That is what I want
    Like it to be $3ps
    But that is a dream

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.