EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Gappy Days, page-19

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    ok.... just putting it out there...

START OF MANIPULATION - 101...

that big sell off just late last week to drop the sp suddenly to 16c was imo just a ploy to get a sell-off started... luckily the ploy didn't work as within a couple of hours the sp recovered back  to 18c forming a nice long tail - a very bullish sign on a chart - shows rejection of the low and punters ready to buy in and take it higher if the sp is lowered...

I was a bit concerned at that time as this was too near to the finishing line and a drop of 2c on a stock that barely moves half a cent per day was a sign of bad news...

but looks like that was just to see if there were any weak holders and the buyers probably got all their shares before this sudden move today...

means one of two things to me now

1. there is some "good" news out soon and my MANIPULATION 101 theory would be proven true

or

2. PatientMan had a big holding which he mentioned he had no choice but to sell and the drop to 16c was because of his selling

either way, this move is a very welcome sign... also shows that when KNL wants to move, it throws caution to the wind and runs fast..

@pavbar75 - haven't heard from you in a while... hope things are good at your end... do drop in once in a while...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $12.27K 102.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 192883 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 13668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.