APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I would have to disagree with you on that one steve. I think APG...

1. 341 Posts.
    I would have to disagree with you on that one steve. I think APG is at a point where traders are well and truly out.

IMO there is a lot of 'old' APG money sitting on the sidelines by that i mean a few old heads who are clued up on the dynamics of this stock and its long term trading patterns and were out between 15 and 20c. You have to remember APG has been around for 20 years and some of its players have been making a living off it for the same period its a slow but sometimes predictable stock. Mark my words this stock will move over the next few months and in the run up to results with BHP there will be some big spec plays.

However atm the opportunity cost of holding APG has seen some stagnation as there is money to be made elsewhere. But the first wiff of money comming back in you will see the old heads getting there APG coffers filled for its undoubted move. They are all there teasing those holding at a loss tempting them too sell down to 8c. As soon as it becomes evident that the tree has no apples left on it its game on.

As i see it people are starting to position themselves now and buy ops under 9c are going to dry up very soon and under 10c will be limited as well. Remember 660mill shares on issue and its a slow trickle of activity atm.

These are my opinions I guess time will tell if im on the money. :):)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.