BHP 2.04% $40.01 bhp group limited

BHP & RIO is almost half the index on the ASX so when things...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    BHP & RIO is almost half the index on the ASX so when things look down on these two co's we see an overall downturn in the index.

Industrials & Financials are not holding up well. We are currently seeing a move down in employment as many overseas companies shutdown already flagging manufacturing.

If we see a series of rate cut's down to 5% again we will see BHP & RIO almost double. Both companies are making and providing good returns.

I think many people will be looking for stocks that can provide equal or more on returns. If you look at most speccies in the resource sector you will find they are down in SP considerably.

With BHP promising another record profit in 2009 it looks that the BHP share price will only go up. I can see buying opportunities on the cylic nature of the commidities prices.

Lets not also forget another surge in the OIL price due to the IRAN situation could see BHP's OIL industries in the box seat for a good returns.

All I can say is that all is good and I will buy back in but not at the current price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.01
Change
0.800(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $202.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.07 $40.25 $39.67 $474.9M 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15864 $40.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.03 1196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.