ABV 1.37% 7.4¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Garbage Truck Development?, page-7

1. 9,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834
    Another very large truck accident with it exploding and demolishing a bridge and everything else in a large radius.  Yep fertiliser and diesel is what the mines use down hole as blasting explosives and a lot of it is on the roads.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...te-near-charleville-queensland-unsafe/5725376

I have no idea how this accident happened but a lot of truck mishaps happen with hot brakes and burst tyres eventually setting fire to rigs.  ABV keeping brakes cooler and enclosed has a large advantage to fleets that carry toxic , corrosive and dangerous goods as it takes yet another danger factor out of the equation with technology now available..

I really wonder if ABV are out there cherrypicking these high risk industries where OH@S can have a $ number attached to it and their knowledge in mining and mine safety should get then a seat at the sales table if their product can be produced at a decent price. Unlike other monitoring systems of tyre pressure, brake force, brake temperature , abs etc their system monitors this anyway in a sealed system.

Wouldn't want to know the devistation that truck could have caused on a mine site let alone in a populated area.   Some very lucky firefighters to have survived but they won't be the same again let alone the truck driver.  i hope he can tell everyone what went wrong be it the truck or a accident etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $28.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $36.07K 487.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 955439 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.