DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

garbage

1. 4,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6374
    Am I to believe this garbage.
    Very off the cuff.
    This could be one of the worlds largest unexplored copper deposits at something like 1200 klm long and a possible mine life of 35 years.
    Not long ago the plant was built at something like circa $180M with a market cap of circa $1B.
    Now we have a market cap of less than the cost of the plant at $166M and valuations of 30 to 40 cents.
    Cordiner is a lawyer with a wealth of experience in mining that sold out at circa $1.70.
    I am led to believe he is opposed to what is going on now and assume this is why we have departures in the board.
    They probably are just as P----- Off as the share holders are. The lenders now have control and are the irresponsible body that will sell you out to whoever meets their lending criteria.
    The Chinese will most certainly be the recipients in this at the cost of innocent, faithful, honest shareholders.
    My figures above may be questionable and so to the possibilities that I believe the company has but down the track CFC are on the cusp of the bargain of the century.
    My appologies for the lack of precise figures but I get a little hot under the collar when I see the innocent suffer at the expense of the ruthless.
    All in my humble opinion.
    LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.