RNE 11.1% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

garnaut review, page-3

1. 359 Posts.
    Jukes. Congratulations and thank you for applying yourself to read,analyse and draught your very helpful post and still get it on to the board by 1:40am!

I very much appreciate Dr.Woood's discovering this submission and letting us all know.

However I must say I near fell asleep trying to read/skim it and would snap back to consciousness saying - "What the -!! I've already read this". And I had. There are these repetitive sections and my head began to hurt.

So thanks guys. Your application is appreciated. I will go back for another try with the help from your observations Jukes and just try to get a bit better fix on what has been submitted.
    Thank God it is not compulsory reading for stockholders though.

I think there can be problems with having government assistance on projects in that governments often feel that having provided some funding they have actually bought the company and can become overly authoritative.
    I have seen this with people/companys obtaining grants to assist getting new products/inventions to market, insignificant examples though compared to the GDY/Cooper Basin development.

At the same time the sheer scope and national/global benefits of the GDY project demands enormous and generous government support to -:

a. Secure abundant, clean, cheap, reliable electric power
    for our country and it's continuing development.

b. Enable Australia to achieve stellar progress in meeting
    its carbon emmissions reduction targets both
    domestically and globally.

c. Provide the technology and experience to profitably
    assist other countries with hotrocks to exploit their
    own resources for their similar domestic and global
    benefits.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $102 20.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 11076670 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2512320 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.