I have had empty chip packets, pie wrappers, ice cream wrappers,...

1. 27,332 Posts.
    I have had empty chip packets, pie wrappers, ice cream wrappers, muesli bar wrappers, cigarette butts etc blow up the driveway into what is at times a backwater of sorts back yard to the wind driven flow of rubbish.

I don't recall ever picking up a supermarket plastic bag in my back yard and neither could I say that the times I have done road side collecting of rubbish that the bags were out of balance in numbers when compared to the likes of soft drink and beer bottles and the (plethora) of take away food associated wrappers.

Admittedly though the bags are a problem but so are many other items in the hands of the uncaring.

Maybe Garrets peers are disturbed more so by the visual nature of the bags that fly like flags in trees once hooked up. This would totally fire up a die hard greenie more so than the other hidden 50 pieces if rubbish that lay in the long grass below.

I'm sorry but this to me is just another visually emotive issue not a lot dissimilar to the emotive priority that has been given to the whales.

The country must be in pretty good shape if they have time to use the highest office in the country for petty issues that rate highly on the extreme green agender.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.