SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Gary Jeffreys : reply to LSE poster 7th May 2018

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    From ' Coopgare ' on LSE.

Yesterday 07th May

I'm not sure if anyone picked up on this:

"The flow rate is very encouraging as it is water free natural gas, flowing through a 12/64" choke with flowing tubing pressure of 1140psi, and surface shut-in pressure exceeding 1300psi."

Three things:

1. This zone is normally pressured but we already knew this as it is field level reservoir.

2. This is one of 4 field level reservoirs so lots of upside.

3. Probably the most important point, the drawdown on the reservoir is pretty low (FTHP of 1140psi versus SITHP of 1300psi.

This means that this WILL flow at much higher flow rates if we reduce the FTHP to pipeline entry pressure of (I think) 140psi. It doesn't say they were constrained by the well test package on the RNS so I'm not sure why they restricted the flow rate to 1MMscf/d.

You can calculate a very crude productivity index of 6.25Mscf/psi/day by using the tubing head pressures. Therefore, initial gas potential could be around 6-7MMscf/d from this zone alone.

Finally some encouraging news.

Coop

I received a very prompt reply from My Jeffery himself:

Good afternoon XXXX

The pressures and flow rate are correct.

There were no production restraints other than the choke.

We chose to test the well conservatively based on years and many wells' worth of experience in testing and producing the Kione sandstone reservoirs. This is to optimize gas recovery from the well.

Once we have some production history from Dempsey 1-15 we will review and adjust as required.

A great result delivered by the local team.

Best regards
    Gary Jeffery"

Very very good news indeed!!!!!

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.587M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $59.70K 14.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 29956613 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1992623 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.