EWC 10.0% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

I will offer only opinions, few facts on question 1. Re...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will offer only opinions, few facts on question 1.  Re Indonesia (a country I have never been to), it is important to recognize that there too there is a transmission issue, this time gas transmission related to right of way, and the issue of the impending expiration of the BOT contract and the oil & gas exploration and production concession.  There is also this:

https://katadata.co.id/berita/2017/...a-dan-engie-akan-bikin-fasilitas-lng-terbesar

I leave it to others to translate, but this story from three days ago says that Pertamina, PGN, and Engie have formed a consortium to build a network of LNG receiving terminals in the central islands of Indonesia, including Sulawesi, for supply to PLN power plants including some in the Makassar area.  Gas will come from Pertamina according to the article.  These are the corporate SOEs of Indonesia with Engie (but this unit has just been bought by Total, which is a key partner of Pertamina in Indonesia).  Note: the reference to the project being the largest in the world is a reference to it being the largest hub and spoke network; don't take largest terminal too literally.  The quotes in the article make it sound like this is a tender in which all other competitors have been "killed" (according to google translate) and that the presence of all three state-owned energy giants, plus Engie/Total, means that the project will happen.  Putting everything together, my opinion on Indonesia, question 1, is "probably never".

Philippines, have given my opinion.  Maybe 18 months.  But the real issue is that as a merchant plant, and not CCGT, so not efficient, it just will not be dispatched that often.  Not trying to be a killjoy but that is how I see it.  Doing research on this and other companies in the space and this is a fascinating case for sure.  Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $38.51K 3.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3673619 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 298500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.