ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

re: for cdchi-correct gold industrial usage /cbm g Well, well...

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: for cdchi-correct gold industrial usage /cbm g Well, well CDCHI you take the cake !! My long post of 29th 0.34 is there for all to see -directly posted after your dribble -to which you did not have an answer -hence you revert to dumb 'one liners', the sum total of your knowledge about economics and gold. I even posted figures on the industrial usage of gold from the WGC and demonstrated you had selectively picked two years of world turbulence to try and prove your point. The year 2002 was as you quoted 278 tonnes -and 2000 consumed 388 tonnes but 1998 consumed 328 tonnes so even Blind Freddy can see that industrial usage is subject to demand patterns -but it is inexorably upwards -NOT as you state in decline. And the WGC also quote industrial usage at about 450 tonnes on one site I visited from memory -so the devil is in the detail. But certainly your figures are highly selective and WRONG in terms of the overall picture. As is your take on total usage -which has been rising -albiet with dips -inexorably over the past 20-30 years. So put that in your pipe and smoke it and in future do your research before lecturing people on your lunatic view of gold.

In your blinkered analysis the fact that world trade of 3800 tonnes of gold valued at about 60 billion dollars is 'sentiment' and one of Australias biggest export earners after coal is purely 'sentiment'. LOL

I have forgotten more about CBM exploration, production and markets than you know in total you ignoramus. Any time you want to debate CBM I will accommodate you my friend. Talk about promoters -we have people on this forum promoting ECU and they have never heard of MOS. That demonstrates how much they know about the gas industry !! But I will give them one thing -they are honest about costs and potential profits - which will be virtually non-existent at Qld gas prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.