ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

gas can smell lovely when it's flowing, page-42

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: for cdchi Cdchi,

You have now tied yourself up in so many knots and painted yourself into so many corners you ignoramus that noone on this forum is fooled by your nonsense. I pointed out that over a reasonable time frame industrial usage of gold is upwards -and if I had time I would post all the figures from the WGC but I have better things to do than try and convince an idiot like you that your statistics are highly selective and are not relevant. Tantalum (aka Sons of Gwalia) suffered the same fate with the tech meltdown -so are you also going to say that Ta2O5 is also in decline - or other metals associated with those industries. Grow up little boy and at least try and debate sensibly -put brain into gear before your big mouth.

As for CBM - I am waiting to see if you post anything substantive to really see what you know about the industry -and then I will tear a few strips off you if you post the sort of rubbish and dribble you have been posting on gold. Anyone can post one liners -but can they back it up with real knowledge. I am waiting for your next pearl of wisdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.