ECU 3.85% 25.0¢ eastern corporation limited

re: to cdchi and other ecu holders! Okay cdchi we will cool it...

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: to cdchi and other ecu holders! Okay cdchi we will cool it -but before you post too much on CBM would you do me a favour. Spend about 2 years as I did communicating with private landholders (and traders) in the USA to try and secure acreage deals - study the regional pipeline networks - CBM gas drilling companies and methodology - Mines depts from Colorado to BC in relation to a whole range of coal measures and characteristics - geologists from Canada to Mexico- geophysical data anlaysis - web sites of CBM gas producers - critical mass studies in terms of gas collection and transport etc etc. Study up on the Powder River basin -well depths -flow rates - well costs (incredibly low) and gas prices. I then turned my attention to Australia and had various communications with industry consultants -who fairly quickly demonstrated to me that the economics in Qld were very marginal -but a fraction of the USA situation. Only for a PC crash I would post a very detailed analysis.

Now as I said I am about 12 months out of date -maybe things have improved -maybe there are more incentives - maybe gas prices are higher-the industry is exciting and certainly here to stay. But like a lot of Canada there is an awful amount of blue sky !!! You have posted the NRM web site data. More appropriate is to study the USA industry first and then compare the Qld scenario.

I am off for the weekend -good luck with ECU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.