CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

I know people are going to take this post as negative and...

1. 297 Posts.
    I know people are going to take this post as negative and probably expect it from me, but honestly why would you wait to release gas contents if they were good? So far we have leaky cannisters from last year's attempt to get gas content. This year we have a range of poor to excellent, but no values applied to individual seams. Now we are getting no news other than that they are going to get an independent analysis done on the results and release the information at a later date. They would have a good handle on site what the gas contents were prior to sending it to the lab so I don't know about this excuse.

If you liked the results you would shout them to the moon, particularly if you knew there was a CR around the corner. You wouldn't get an independent analysis unless you didn't like the results and were 1: hoping by miracle the lab did the work wrong 2: Sitting on the information so you don't have to release results at this stage. There is no way you would confirm good results for any reason IMO.

I am not interested in GTL or Helium, I am interested in csm and I still don't see anything to convince me they have a commercial project until they release gas contents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $17.26K 352.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78567 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 111916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.