TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

To the TSV Stock holders and other posters on here lets not lose...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To the TSV Stock holders and other posters on here lets not lose sight of where we are at .We are a spec O&G exploration company with a sound management team and potentially great assets on multiple fronts.
    I see some very good posts on TSV H/C threads by IMO ,Intelligent posters only to see those threads getting hijacked by ill informed posts claiming doom and gloom from people who hold no stock and are just winding stockholders up in a tentative market worldwide iin the past week.
    Please don't give them the time of day and hopefully they may go away and bag other CO'S and their Stock holders and once again they will hold zero stock in those company's either.
    To try and put a couple of thoughts forward here on IMHO why i dont think we are in bad shape but only just getting warm.
    Our O/S assets on recent sales evidence Caps TSV S/P very close to where we are now ,This makes Warro a freebie and the Company haven't even started the evaluation flow testing on the upper zones that in previous Anns and on Warro 3 results, they are confident in achieving the required numbers in .They have always said the commercial evaluation of this well would take months.I take the sliding sleeve as a real plus as the drilling engineers have learned and are in control of the well and hence hopefully we should have no water issues that ambushed Warro3.
    The market depth on TSV and alot of the other Specs is starting to strengthen over the past 48hrs.
    Hang-in there guys and girls ,and as far as the like's of typical posters nbbirch,backontrack and bigpat321 .
    THE WIGGLES ARE ON TOUR IN MY TOWN HOW ABOUT DOING US ALL A FAVOUR .YOU LOT.GO ON TOUR,EARN SOME DOUGH AND BUY A FEW SHARES AND LET US ALL ENJOY THIS SITE INSTEAD OF YOUR STYLE OF MISS-INFORMED DOWN-RAMPING WIND UP CRAP THAT YOU CONSISTENTLY POST,
    IM SURE WE CAN RUN THE HAT AROUND AND SPRING FOR A FEW SHIRTS.
    Good Luck all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.