TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Gas focus thwarweting critical energy transition: vanadium aspirant, page-11

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    It's been a really busy few days now.. the appointment of the technical advisory team, the SunCable decision has been made, plus the long and highly informative interview in the Financial Review... and I have question upon question...

MiddleArm...me has always assumed that all land is reserved for green, renewable energy companies. I've always liked that we're the first, but I've been wondering for weeks when a second or third company will finally come along... I find us pretty much left alone there.... Is that the intention, or is it possible that companies from the gas industry will also settle there? if that's the case, I can certainly understand the environmental concerns...

MA has always been referred to as a showcase project for renewable energies.... However, Mrs. King's statements in the AFR interview sound as if the plots are free for all companies. So I'm confused... I would be grateful if someone could tell me how things really are there, which companies are allowed to settle there and whether there are already other applicants...

the decision has been made at Sun Cable....what does that mean for Tivan? can we expect to get our energy from Sun Cable or do we have to get our energy from neighboring solar farms? Or is it too soon to talk about it?

the appointment of Maria today as well as the statement in the AFR that Tivan is a "battery maker" makes me wonder if Tivan is considering making the batteries himself.... In other words, building a battery factory in addition to the refinery.... From my amateurish point of view, that would make sense... from the beginning to the end product, everything in one hand...

or is it planned that a battery company based in Australia will take over this? Yes, I know that with the battery it's a dream of the future and not important now, but I'm still interested.

I have a lot more questions in the back of my mind that I will ask in a different way at some point... I would be very happy to get some answers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $118.2K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 353997 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 689224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.