TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Gas focus thwarweting critical energy transition: vanadium aspirant, page-4

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Thanks for posting ASX.

Great article displaying TVN’s and Grant’s vision and authority for Middle Arm, by calling out for the site to be a 100% sustainable development hub for next generation companies.

Also some terrific appointments over the last week that tells us TVN isn’t a one man band. He has stated this publicly on many occasions the absolute need to bring the skill and capability to the company to propel the vision of a sustainable energy future to reality. It’s simply quite brilliant (Shane) and a far cry from where we were nearly 12 months before we formally embarked on the CMT

Clearly there are many competing objectives and vested interests at Middle Arm but is gas infrastructure really what’s needed. I think not but I’m sure many parties will take it on to claim a piece of the action. However, governments and all associated parties need to commit to it being all in renewables and critical minerals. This is a massive pivot point for the NT government and Feds to control the narrative and ensuring it’s doesn’t become a political mistake.

It’s our chance Australia to lead the world in a space which we can own and control with the likes of Sun Cable as partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $118.2K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 353997 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 689224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.