SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

gas for sale in china, page-10

1. 10,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    inforone, unless i am missing something, re "We were meant to get a follow-up ann with in the week, ..." i think you have misinterpretted the announcement

This is what they said (on April12th): "It is expected that the full commissioning of the pilot on SJB03 well will be completed within the week."

if it's all gone pretty much to plan, they've already told us what to expect, and have not indicated that there would be an announcement when that was completed

imo what we can look forward to is that later, under the heading "2011 Work Program Planning is directed at the Chinese Reserves report", they said "it is expected that Sino Gas will award contracts during April 2011 with the field work expected to start soon after that." They then added that further updates will be provided as this program is confirmed. I believe that this comment re further updates was only intended to apply to the 2011 workplan and related contracts, not to finalisation of the pilot commissioning on SBJ03.

If so we aren't late for any announcement and we've not got long to go for the contracts signing being announced. With that I would expect they would also give us some more detail of what is included in those contracts and confirm progress on the pilot work then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.