NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

gas frac, page-10

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    many posters who have a negative sentiment on NWE have been holding on for a while, and have shown a lot of patience. There arent many 5 minute men around here, those traders are long gone. we're mainly left with long termers. some forced, and some happy to continue to hold on and give management as much rope as they like.

nice to see you playing the man and not the ball bellcurve. I can think of a more suitable nickname for you, using the first 4 letters of your handle, and then adding "end".

not sure on the legal stance of sharing pimco articles online, but as burj has shown, its not to hard to find through a google search.

I, like Dice i'm sure, understand that delays occur in O&G stocks, especially in a spec like NWE. Its the big fish who dont need to report on every little problem, because they can generally be trusted to sort the issues out, and an i timely manner. plus there is usually a few other major projects on the go that can bring in revenue, or that can progress.

NWE has A2, and that is about it. Jingemia is shut in, Puffin is dead like the dodo, the UK is years off. NWE wouldnt be able to raise any capital if they tried for those projects. A2 is the here and now, the project to grant us our riches. I couldnt with any confidence tell anyone what has actually been going on for the last 4 or 5 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.