PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

PoreJust for your information . . . . to keep a balanced view of...

1. 787 Posts.
    Pore

Just for your information . . . . to keep a balanced view of this company.

The article is very relevant to PEN regardless of what other opinions may be.

Once again I will explain that YES "Fracking" and the chemicals used in the process have nothing to do with the proposed process of ISR extraction.

However . . . . what is relevant to PEN is that they are going to use injection wells, extraction wells and DWDW ( deep water disposal wells) for their forecast project, if it is still viable after DFS figures are produced.

What the Bloomberg article says in the first couple of lines is highly significant . . . .

" The EPA For the first time "

As previously the EPA did not have any evidence that these wells ( disposal wells ) could spring leaks, in the process of pumping polluted substances down to where they were intended ( ie - well below drinking water aquifers )they happily approved permits.

The game has changed . . . . . I would think from this information IMO that all projects using these wells, both DWDW and extraction will be reviewed by the EPA. Minimum consequences are that it gives protesters of projects alot more fire power in their opposition.

Worst case scenario IMO . . . all applications to be re submitted for approval for a much higher standard of well design . . . . and I would assume alot more expensive in both construction and monitoring.

As far as the price of PEN goes . . . . . . when it hits 2.9 cents IMO there will be a lot of LT holders with sweaty palms.

SwissB

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.