MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi steweihYou 'are' paying attention.It's just me taking liberty...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi steweih

You 'are' paying attention.

It's just me taking liberty and playing with the great info put out by MEO - an a poor job of C&P I suppose.

(* My previous Post: 8533697 *)

Shows the published version of the Fugro 2008 Seismic. This can also be seen on P12 of:

(* the ezydata link *)

Daz gave us. I have the original version of this on file on disk which is what (along with many more) I use for graphic posts, some of which I cannot find.

As you can see from post 8533697 the H2 proposed TD and the Eni EPS depth of 4590MDRT is below the published seismic. So I had the choice of putting lines on the blank page or extending the Plover sands.

As Shadowboxer says, and Daz sometimes asks, is for graphics to be posted to reference what is said by various knowledgeable posters. This way those of us with less technical backgrounds can make sense of where we are at.

The depths are correct as they are referenced from information released in various documents. What we are trying to do, and as Daz says, is not to look at a lottery but to compare the HS1 drilling campaign with estimates gained from the seismic.

Seismic is theory, drilling results are facts that test the theory.

I know I should reference everything I post but that is very time consuming and I do the best I can. If MEOmites don't trust me by now then that is their concern and is a timely reminder for us all that we should not totally believe what we see or read on HC as it will never replace our own research, only assist it.

We are only here to discuss and help that process.

I know I have learnt a lot from the HC forums.

Having said this I will take note and explain any additions I have made to the published diagrams.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.