EEG 4.76% 20.0¢ empire energy group limited

the new legislation also targets oil refiners to cut emissions...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    the new legislation also targets oil refiners to cut emissions by 5%

how many oil refiners are left - most already closed

what do u think the remaining poor buggers are going to do - bye - and there also goes further energy security

i hope i am still alive to see the public turn on these poorly thought through policies on all energy fronts - new gas projects will now be hugely complex to move forward so the perth basin onshore projects may well come under this new legislation - going to be interesting to see how that proceeds

i am tipping all it will be is a far more costly and time consuming process for the Cos BUT in the end the Govs will approve - they have no other option even though they tout remewables every day as the saviour, BUT it will ward off many Cos for exploration and newer projects down the line.

we need the blacks real quick becuase the common sense argument in the energy sector HAS BEEN LOST!!!!!

and the blacks will be slated home to those greedy corporates - not us the gov - but i am hoping finally the public will see through this.

The Govs are still going on about super profits for mining and O&G companies - food inflation soaring BUT NOT ONE WORD on the super profits of coles and woolworths

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $193.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $38.74K 189.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240804 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 404914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ 7000
Last updated 15.17pm 24/05/2024 ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.