ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

gas market surprised many!, page-5

1. 1,569 Posts.
    TU's I like this thread !

But in every misfortune there are opportunites so I've got out of CSM and am now agent for a range of unique consumer products. For example ..

You're a sinner and failed investor, and you know it!

According to SG Ministries, the average person sins every 27 minutes. .. and on HotCopper ESG threads that rate is much MUCH higher.

Many people are too busy posting to think about the consequences ... and we know where they'll be in the afterlife ... working working working .. and devoid of any post retirement salvation!

But now atonement doesn't have to mean taking time out of the market or HC because a little self-flagellation can make up for all your sinful behavior.

But who has the time to whip themselves these days ?

and having the energy to do it ... wanes with each successive drop in SP or company announcment!

We all have other responsibilities that distract us from this important task.

BUT ... what if there was a nifty hands-free mechanism that enables you to punish yourself while posting ??

What if it allowed you to take care of other important tasks while you pay for your sins - things like

a) finding more bad investments, and
    b) reading more on line bickering

THE FLAGELLATOR is the perfect gift for that special someone ... or Board.

only $99.99*

The Flagellator is a great and timely invention.

We liked the hands-free convenience and I wear mine while jogging and also attending company AGM'S.

So don't flog a dead horse .. flog yourself in private and in public.

Remember Do Your Own Retribution (DYOR) ... you'll feel better and invest better for it!!

S(Oh that's good)G

* or an equivalent in STO shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.