NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

Cheers Rager...... that's a more favourable deal for NXS...

1. 270 Posts.
    Cheers Rager...... that's a more favourable deal for NXS then,,,,, but,,, surely Shell will stitch up a deal with NXS then whaddayaknow all the usual delays mean NXS gets but a fraction of the liquids before the 2021 deadline.. Hey am I being overly pessimistic ??... I think you're scenario whereby a new deal is struck looks less realistic " Shell box seat" and all..

SP... nice work..... in my mind reduced to "its now or never"(NXS POV) versus Shell POV "we'll get back to you" Meanwhile its costing NXS $350 - $400 mill a year (in lost prod'n) to wait.

Yeah.. Occam thats gotta be a portion of the incentive that Shell will want.... I think I see a red pen being applied to the bit of the contract where NXS gets liquids post 2021 on an undeveloped Crux... Shell wants it all and wants the flexibility to develop when it wants.. This would be a good outcome (IMHO)... "NXS & Shell announce plans to jointly develop" with NXS foregoing big chunks of liquids rights and also NXS foregoes the post 2021 undeveloped rights.. Why would Shell settle for anything less?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $49.18K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5084 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.